Dr Gan’s Profile
Dr Gan Siok Ngoh is an experienced dental surgeon who passionately believes that good dental care lights the path to the entire spectrum of positive health.
The key to her philosophy is in strategically integrating modern evidence-based dental science with ancient wisdom drawn from the different traditions of natural healing. With this unique wholistic approach to analysing the oral cavity in tandem with the how the human body works, Dr Gan provides customised treatments according to each patient’s distinct biochemical profile and lifestyle. It is her tailored, “whole body” approach that will ultimately help your individual system rebalance and achieve wholesome health.
From international medical conferences to local medical centres and the public, Dr Gan speaks on this wholistic approach to health via dentistry on numerous occasions. Her strong belief in the personal touch to healthcare also has her establishing a rare bond with her patients, keeping them in touch with the latest insights on wholistic dentistry as well as continually exploring new ways to improve their overall well-being.
Dr Gan’s Experience
- Over 30 years experience
- Embraces integrated and natural healing therapies
- Wholistic Approach to health since 1997
- Conferred Master of Science in Periodontology (UK) in 1991
- Graduate of National University of Singapore
Member of Following Associations
- International Association of Mercury- Safe Dentists (IAMSD)
- International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT)
- American Academy of Periodontology (AAP)
- Institute of Functional Medicine (IFM)
- Australian Academy of Clinical Nutritional and Environmental Medicine (ACNEM)
- Singapore Dental Association (SDA)
- Society of Periodontology, Singapore (SPS)
- College of General Dental Practitioners Singapore CGDP